About the OCF Developer Program
The OCF Developer Program consists of:
- Getting started with IoTivity - including overviews on IoTivity and IoTivity Lite, security concepts in OCF, and more
- Developer Training Information - additional training information on how to “get started” with IoTivity.
- Development Resources and Solutions - information on available platforms and services, such as the Raspberry Pi 3 Board
Getting Started with IoTivity Lite
For detailed information on how to get started with IoTivity Lite, please visit this page: https://iotivity.github.io/IoTivity-Getting-Started/
Instructions on how to build, run, generate OCF server code, and interact with sample applications for OCF servers are outlined in the getting started guide.
The OCF Developer Training will show you how to set up an IoTivity development environment on a Raspberry Pi 3 board via the Getting Started Guide. The OCF Developer Kit includes a Raspberry Pi 3 board and additional hardware to get you started with IoT development using IoTivity APIs and interacting with sensor/actuator devices.
OCF Developer Training Instruction:
- General OCF introduction:
- Additional tools:
To watch OCF experts presenting the above materials, please click here to go to the OCF YouTube page.
OCF Developer Training Slides in Mandarin:
- Automated Development for Cross-Platform Internet of Things (跨平台的物联网络的自动化开发过程)
- Beijing University Posts and Telecommunications Presentation (物联网标准发展及OCF开源应用研究)
- SURE Presentation to OCF
Raspberry Pi Developer Kit
|Materials Needed to build your own Developer Kit:
The parts can be purchased separately, or you can follow the link below to purchase a pre-assembled, pre-configured kit.
|Buy Pre-assembled Kit Here|
|Step by Step Instructions for How to Install IoTivity|
Development Resources and Solutions (alphabetical by name)
Building blocks for developers building OCF devices and services:
If you have an OCF compatible solution, developer kit, or service that you would like to list here, please contact [email protected] to submit your request for consideration.
Disclaimer of Non-endorsement: This page contains links to other sites which the Open Connectivity Foundation (OCF) provides for informational and convenience purposes only. OCF does not control or monitor these sites, nor does their inclusion mean that OCF recommends or endorses these sites, the organizations or companies that run the sites or anything contained within the sites. OCF in no manner endorses, sponsors, recommends, certifies or approves these open source providers and/or their products or offerings.