The Internet of Things has the potential to create unparalleled opportunities, and now is the time for industry and government to seize the opportunities for economic growth and social benefit.
As such, the Open Connectivity Foundation is proud to support and invite our members to attend the Industrial Internet Summit, being held from 15-16 February in Sydney.
With added support from the Australian Government, the event will bring together over 250 senior leaders from across industry sectors, government departments and technology providers to examine how the Internet of Things will impact industries, value chains, business models and workforces.
The Summit will bring together leadership teams from across industry and government with technology providers, policy makers, entrepreneurs and academia, while the agenda combines plenary keynotes, panel discussions, deep dive sessions and roundtables.
A few highlight speakers include:
– Robello Samuel, Chief Technical Advisor, Halliburton, USA
– Tom Ridsdill-Smith, VP Chief Digital Officer, Woodside Energy
– John Pollaers, Chairman, Australian Advanced Manufacturing Council, and Member of the Prime Minister’s Industry 4.0 Taskforce
– Gavin Smith, President Oceania Region, Bosch
– Stephen Parker, Head of Digital and Mobile Solutions, Sydney Water
– Ian Reilly, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Agersens
For a complete list of over 40 speakers involved and a complete agenda, download the brochure here.
Book tickets online at www.iiotsummit.com.au or call the event booking line on +61 (0)2 9977 0565.