- This event has passed.
Internet of Things World
November 21, 2016 - November 22, 2016
Internet of Things World 2016 is the most comprehensive IoT event with over 150+ industry thought leaders and 100+ exhibitors. Building on the success of the sister show in California, Internet of Things World Europe comes to Dublin for the first time in 2016 with an expanded conference agenda, free to attend exhibition, startup programme, evening social and networking events plus much more.
With a comprehensive conference agenda covering both industrial and consumer IoT including Energy, Environment, Agriculture, Healthcare, Smart Home, Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Logistics, Smart Cities, Connected Cars, Wearables plus much more, Internet of Things World Europe boasts the most expansive IoT agenda in the marketplace.
The event speakers include:
- – Edmond Mesrobian, Chief Technology Officer, Tesco
- – Wilhelm Nehring, Chief Executive Officer, thyssenkrupp Elevator UK Ltd.
- – Richard Corbridge, Chief Information Officer, Health Service Executive, Ireland
- – Andy Caddy, Chief Information Officer, Virgin Active
- – Jens Monsees, Corporate Vice President Digital Strategy, BMW Group
- – Michael Foster, VP & Chief Information Officer, FedEx Express
In addition to conference passes this year, the event will also offer free exhibition only passes for those wishing to browse the expo hall, allowing visitor’s access to selected summits and the exhibition floor for networking and meeting news suppliers.
For more information about the show or to register for a pass that suits your needs, visit https://tmt.knect365.com/iot-world-europe/