- This event has passed.
IoT Connectivity Conference 2017
December 5, 2017 - December 6, 2017
Network operators are looking to take a central role in the IoT ecosystem as prime connectivity providers and new players such as LoRa and Sigfox who are offering alternative types of connectivity are entering the game. Network operators are therefore looking for new business models and value-added services that will enable them to become IoT providers in the connected world.
Network operators are going to face a rapid increase in the amount of devices communicating over their networks. Therefore, they need to immediately master the change and rethink their infrastructure to win in the battle to attract IoT spend from enterprise, loyalty and maintain customer satisfaction.
IoT Connectivity Conference 2017 will bring together 225+ senior leaders within the industry’s most forward-thinking network operators and most innovative solution providers, to challenge traditional approaches on how these devices will be integrated and controlled and how the network needs to evolve to be IoT ready.
Hear from leading Telco IoT Connectivity providers and their partners on:
- Building a strong IoT strategy
- Creating new revenue streams from the IoT Connectivity opportunity
- Will ‘network-agnostic’ become the norm?
- The emergence of LPWANs & Telcos’ involvement
- Connectivity in the wider IoT/M2M context
- What are the IoT value added services a Telco can offer
- How should Telcos prepare for the needs of IoT connectivity
- How to best promote cellular in the enterprise
View the full conference agenda here.
A number of complimentary passes are available for qualifying candidates (end-user connectivity executives). To find out more and to register, please visit the official event website.