Come and meet industry visionaries and leaders at the Symposium for Securing the IoT. This event provides a great forum to discuss new developments in secure technology, market conditions and end-user requirements that are driving innovation, capabilities and features, application trends and performance improvements in various aspects concerning the security of the IoT industry.
Here are some of the Keynotes and tracks topics:
• Digital Forensics of IoT Devices
• IoT Security through Secure Payment Transactions
• Connected Cars
• Securing Smart Home Devices
• BlockChain – Payment, Identity and Smart Contracts
• Building a Secure Industrial IoT
• IoT Security and Open Source
• Securing the IoT Ecosystem
• Secure Industrial IoT
• Connected/Smart Cities
• Halting the Spread of Cyberthreats and attacks
Join industry experts and leaders in discussing the trends and need for security in IoT systems.
Come and hear from these companies that are ushering in the next generation of IoT :
Atlantic BT, Beyond Limits, Calligo, Cujo, Digital Mountain, EVO, F5, Future Cities Council, Intel, Irdeto, Lowry Solutions, MagicCube, Rantronics, SecureKey, Silicon Labs, Silent Circle, Stratus, Symantec, Theta Ray, Zingbox and more!
OATH is sponsoring the Symposium on Securing the IoT on March 6th-7th in San Francisco at the Crowne Plaza Burlingame by the airport. Networking reception evening of March 5th.